- “You are relentless positive.” I think having a positive attitude towards life is probably the single most important quality to have in leading a happy and fulfilling life!
- “You like to tell stories and you’re good at it.” Stories bring people together to form relationships. Science has shown repeatedly that having meaningful relationships is one of the best way to fight diseases.
- “You’re good at listening to stories.” We can all learn to be better listeners. This world would be a much better place if we only listen more not only with our ears and minds but also with our hearts.
- “[You are] largely self-motivated.” Successes never knock on the doors of the lazy ones.
- “You’re intellectually restless.” I am a firm believer that “why” and “how” are two of the most important concepts ever invented by human kind. By questioning our surrounding, we not only learn to appreciate what is around us, it also sets us on the path to improve what can be made better.
What do you think? Please share your thoughts in the comment section.